Sunday, April 30, 2017

European Adventure 1 - Introduction

I had always wanted to go to Europe and while planning my India trip, this fell into my lap. As I was making my booking I was asked by my travel agent if I wanted to stop over in Europe (Munich or Frankfurt) - it would cost less than a direct flight to Delhi from Newark. Oh Great!! I started searching and found that most people made a trip of Munich, Vienna and Salzburg all together. Well then....My trip was made. I would fly out of Delhi stop over in Munich for 9 days and fly back to Newark.

It would be 3 days in Munich, 3 days in Salzburg and 2 days in Vienna. The rest of the 1 day here and there would be for traveling. I still had not decided whether I would do Munich first or last. Well, I have time to plan that.

The next few blogs are kind of my diary of all my travels. I hope you enjoy reading them. I really had a great time, saw so many things and met great people.

No comments:

Post a Comment