Saturday, July 27, 2019

Montana Drive - Day 10 - Bozeman

Last day in Montana. Have nothing else to do but drive to Bozeman to the airport. Breakfast at Quality Inn was nice. Huge room and good spread. Not much to do here in Butte so left for Bozeman.

The day is quite okay. The drive on I-90-E is still pretty. That is one thing I have really like in Montana is that the views everywhere are just beautiful and driving is a pleasure. Traffic is not too much, speed is high but I don't have to drive at 80 mph. Went through mountains and curves. My flight is at 11 am and I got to Bozeman by 9 am. I had to fill up gas and then return the car to Budget. Both things went smoothly.

Check in line at Frontier was long, but I had plenty of time. Then it was just waiting here and then at Denver. It all worked out and I got to Columbus by 9:30 pm just a little late.

Overall my trip went really well, as planned, except for that major hiccup of the first day, everything went smoothly. It was a little bit more expensive of a trip than I had thought it would be, both air fare and car rentals were higher. Hotels were all on average $90, which really all adds up with tax and all. I think I spent the least on eating. There were hardly an entry fee for any of the places, just the national park and rides that I took.

I hope everyone gets to go to Montana at some time. It really is a beautiful state.

No comments:

Post a Comment